R-Tile Textured (Surface Dove Tail Open Join)
This is our most popular and successful industrial interlocking floor tile. Due to the unique and more robust superior dove tail interlocking join which is almost invisible when installed, means it offers a better flooring solution than epoxy/resin.
Can be used in light commercial applications (4mm & 5mm) factory and warehouse installations (7mm) and in heavy industrial applications (9mm).
The hard wearing R-Tile range of industrial interlocking floor tiles are loose lay, quick and easy install and require minimal subfloor preparation. They are made from hardwearing PVC material that can withstand high point loading and impact and come with a 10 year product warranty.
Available in 10 standard colours.
- Quick & easy to install
- No damp proof membrane, screed or adhesives required
- Reduced VOC emissions
- Non-Slip - R10
R-Tile industrial interlocking floor tiles has been designed to cope with different applications to include foot traffic, wheel traffic and heavy forklift traffic. All tiles offer good thermal and acoustic insulation in addition to excellent anti-slip and impact properties.
- Shops, offices, schools and colleges (4mm, 5mm)
- Sports and leisure facilities, prisons, police and fire stations (4mm, 5mm, 7mm)
- Garage and workshops, exhibitions (4mm, 5mm, 7mm)
- Heavy industrial factories and warehouses, airports, railway stations (7mm, 9mm)