The R-Tile studded interlocking floor tile is the original version in the R-Tile product range and is still popular in areas of heavy foot traffic. The studded R-Tile has all the same characteristics as the R-Tile textured dove tail floor tile, and is available in 5mm and 7mm.
The 5mm R-Tile studded interlocking floor tiles can be used in light commercial environments and the 7mm would be more suited for factory and warehouse installations.
Available in standard colours.
Easy to Install
The studded R-Tile product range are -
- Non-Slip - R10
- Quick & easy to install
- No damp proof membrane, screed or adhesives required - reducing VOC emissions
installed without the need of a damp proof membrane, screed or adhesive which significantly reduces VOC emissions and allows for a quick installation time at a much reduced cost.
The studded R-Tile product has been designed to cope with different applications to include foot traffic and wheel traffic, all tiles offering good thermal and acoustic installation in additional to excellent anti-slip and impact properties.
- Shops, offices, schools and colleges (5mm, 7mm)
- Sports and leisure facilities, prisons, police and fire stations (5mm, 7mm)
- Garage and workshops, exhibitions (5mm, 7mm)
- Factories and warehouses, airports, railway stations (5mm, 7mm)