R-Tek Manufacturing ESD/Anti-Static Flooring Overview
R-Tile ESD, conductive, dissipative and anti-static interlocking floor tiles are available for all sectors of industry.
The R-Tile ESD floor tiles are static dissipative or conductive flooring designed for the use in areas where components or individuals need to be protected from the risk of anti-static charge.
The R-Tile ESD interlocking floor tiles are manufactured using an injection moulding process guaranteeing a permanent ESD performance and used in accordance with an earthing kit and conductive matrix will create a safe conductive floor that can be used as your primary ground.
The introduction of the stainless steel fibres does create a wave pattern on the surface of the tile however this is a fundamental criteria of the moulded floor tile ensuring optimum ESD performance.
The R-Tile ESD interlocking floor tiles meet the requirements of BS EN 61340-5-1:2001.
ESD Floor Tile options
- R-Tile ESD interlocking flooring is available in textured and studded surface 5mm and 7mm.
- The 7mm version is suitable for pallet and forklift usage, the 5mm for general purpose and light wheeled traffic.
- Colours available are black and dark grey.
Anti-Static Floor Tile options
For lower rish areas such as computer rooms, Anti-Static interlocking floor tiles offering a surface resistivity are also available. These interlocking floor tiles are available in the full range 4mm, 5mm, 7mm and 9mm, and in 10 standard colours.
The anti-static interlocking floor tiles offer the same durability and performance as our standard range.
- Complies with BS EN 61340-5-1:2001 and IEC 61340
- Easy to install
- We offer a free site survey
- No damp proof membrane, screed or adhesives required
- Reduces dust and noise
- Excellent durability and slip resistance
- Warm – insulates the floor
- Fire retardant – Bfl S1
- Reduces fatigue
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Lower life cycle cost
- Easy to move and reuse
- CE accredited
- Environmentally sustainable
- Choice of 10 colours