What makes R-Tile Domestic Floor Tiles Unique?
Click image to enlarge...
- Simple Installation – Minimal disruption to existing site.
- Minimal Sub-Floor Preparation – Place directly over existing and uneven flooring. Covers cracks & stains and damaged floors.
- Performance – Longer lasting and far easier to maintain than Resin Coatings, Vinyl & Rubber Sheet and Tiles and Carpet.
- Warm & Quiet – Insulates the sub-floor from cold and damp and significantly reduces noise.
- Life Cycle Cost – R-Tile Interlocking floor tiles do not require expensive replacement and repair.
- Environmentally Friendly – 100% recyclable & zero VOC Emissions.
- Low Maintenance – Easy to Clean & Maintain.
- Load & Impact Resistant – Highly resistant to compression, will not break or crack under heavy impact.
- Ergonomic –Comfortable to walk and stand on with excellent slip resistant qualities.
- Reduces Dust – From old concrete and damaged floors.